Friday 30 June 2017

Top 50 Rules to Investing - Rule : 30

Image may contain: text


Top 50 Rules to Investing

Rule : 30 

You Can Learn More from Your Bad Moves than Your Good.


10 Reasons You Should Never Own Stocks Again


I’m really bullish on stocks and the economy but I don’t think most people should waste their money investing in stocks. You might as well flush it down the toilet. Or throw a big party. We already went over that. And please don’t buy a home. Just relax a little bit if you have some extra money.

I’ve been writing about stocks for almost ten years now. The first time I ever got paid for writing anything was a check for $200 I got from thestreet.com when I wrote in late 2001 about stocks that were trading for less than the cash they had in the bank. I never cashed the check.


Courtesy : See More @ http://bit.ly/2trMywa

No comments:

Post a Comment