Thursday 27 July 2017

Top 50 Rules to Investing

Top 50 Rules to Investing - Rule 24

Don't keep losing money just to "prove you are right." Nobody cares.

5 Reasons Why I And Most People Have Lost Money In The Stock Markets

I’m not an expert on the markets, nor do I have a PhD or some quantitative research to support my arguments; I’m a FinTech entrepreneur, passionate about helping investors and traders with relevant and personalised financial news for their portfolio for free at CityFALCON.  We are also helping people completely new to investing here.

Here are some of my experiences from investing in the stock markets for the last 15 years. There have been some good and bad years, but having learned from my mistakes, I’ve been able to generate a reasonable (much higher than inflation) return on my stock portfolio (touch wood!). So here are the reasons why most people have lost money in the stock markets.


 Courtesy:see more @ http://bit.ly/2eNuTsx

No comments:

Post a Comment