Buffett's Tips for Individual Investors
1. "Look at stocks as parts of businesses. Ask yourself, 'How would I feel if the Stock Exchange was Closing tomorrow for the next three years?' If I am happy owning the stock under that circumstance, I am happy with business. That frame of mind is important to investing."
2. "The market is there to serve you and not to instruct you. It is not telling you whether you are right or wrong. The business results will determine that. I stole that one from[famed value investor] Ben Graham".
3. "You can't precisely know what a stock is worth, so leave yourself a margin of safety. Only go into things where you could be wrong to some extent and come out OK".
4. "Borrowed money is the most common way that smart guys go broke".
5. "The stock doesn't know you own it. You have feelings about it, but has no feeling about you. The stock doesn't know what you paid. People shouldn't get emotionally involved with their stocks."
For better investment contact
KKP CAPITAL, 9894333189